Thursday, January 10, 2019

Ms. Brew's Absence

Hello parents! As most of you may know by now, Ms. Brew will not be returning to St. Jude's Academy due to personal reasons. I will be taking over her position as the Grade 1 teacher for the rest of the school year. It has been lovely to meet some of you already, and I look forward to working with you to ensure the best for your children. If you have any questions or concerns or would like to speak to me about your child, please don't hesitate to contact me by email at sbrasil@stjudesacademy.com or pop by the classroom in the morning or at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Promotion Ceremony Pictures

Good morning Parents! I hope everybody is having a great summer break so far! Here are the photos from the promotion ceremony. Thank you f...